The National Police Federation believes it would be in all RCMP members best interest for all three competing organizations to merge, to form one representative organization, with the following principles.
- The organization representing members will demonstrate solidarity of all members to management and the government.
- All members will be represented fairly, regardless of province, territory or country in which they work.
- All members will be represented fairly, regardless of the size of their detachment or their own position.
- All members will be represented fairly, regardless of their culture or the language they speak.
- All members will have a voice at the table through an elected representative.
- All members will have certainty on the structure of the organization that represents them.
Here are three other ways you can help:
- Join the NPF. Click here.
- Share this information with your colleagues.
- Stay informed by downloading our app on iTunes or Google Play. (You don’t need to join or share your personal email to use our app.)
(604) 861-2684 / www.beta.npf-fpn.com